Sector events for charity leaders
Better Society Awards 2019
23 May 2019
London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square
Now in their fifth successful year, the Better Society Awards reward commercial companies who are helping create a better, more equal, ethical and sustainable world for all.
Charity Times Awards 2019
2 October 2019
Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge
20th annual Charity Times Awards - celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector
The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
Charity Investors' Forum on Climate Change
22 October 2019
One Birdcage Walk
In this hugely topical half-day conference, a selection of climate and investment experts will explore the huge challenges posed by global warming, and set out some of the simple steps charity investors can take to ensure they are creating an impact within a rapidly reducing time frame.