Charity Times Leadership Conference 2020
Making Powerful Choices in a Changing Environment
05 October 2020
The annual Charity Times Conference returns in 2020, but not as you know it. Following the success of last year’s theme, The Future of Charity Leadership, the brand new Charity Times Leadership Conference seeks to continue the discussion around influential leadership, offering interactive workshops, case studies, panel discussions and plenty of practical advice on the tools needed to be an inspirational leader.
Whether you’re a chief executive, chair, trustee, director or head of department, the decisions you make have the power to influence your charity’s income, culture, reputation and impact. Failure to make the right decisions at the right time can put your charity at risk, but making strong decisions within an appropriate timeframe can lead to a surge in support, an increase in income, a stronger reputation and a happier workforce – sometimes in as little as a day. Join us for this interactive one-day conference to hear from some of the sector’s most inspirational leaders and to learn how to make more impactful decisions in a world of unprecedented choice.
- Reputation and ethics: the power of saying no
- Wellbeing: managing stress in the workplace
- Technology: are you wasting money on the wrong tools?
- Crisis avoidance: using transparent reporting
- Safeguarding: putting measures in place to protect your charity
- Investment: the risks are changing – but is your strategy?
- Culture: empowerment and allowing others to make the big decisions
- Governance: to merge or not to merge?
- Trusteeship: managing board time more effectively