Charity Times Annual Conference: Resilient leadership in turbulent times
18 May 2022
The charity sector has been subject to an extremely volatile two years. Over the course of the pandemic, charities have lost income, staff and any sense of routine. Amid all of the change and uncertainty surrounding the health crisis, concern has also been rapidly growing for the future of our planet. In an increasingly turbulent environment, how do charity leaders maintain resilience and establish a sense of consistency? Join us for this one-day interactive conference for charity leaders to learn about the secrets to more resilient leadership, with expert guidance from leaders across the charity sector, live Q&As, panel discussions and more.
• How to build profitable long-term corporate partnerships
• Personal growth: Essential every day practices for more resilient leadership
• Cyber fraud: Simple practices to prevent the risk of attack
• Eco-friendly workplaces: How sustainable is your charity?
• Crisis management: Would your comms strategy survive a media storm?
• Simple fundraising methods to survive all weathers
• Digital transformation: Building resiliency through technology
• Seeking cultural change for happier and healthier workplaces
• Recruitment: Changing your processes to build more resilient teams
• Long-term investment: Maximising returns and mitigating losses
FREE £10 M&S Voucher for all delegates that attend on time and remain all day.