Deadline for entries: 6 June 2019
20th annual Charity Times Awards - celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector
The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
This year we have introduced two new categories:
Entry competition - win a prize!
Each individual who submits an entry before the deadline will be entered in to a prize draw to win a £200 voucher to spend at any of Gordon Ramsay’s restaurants.