How to enter
The awards are FREE TO ENTER and are open to any relevant individual or organisation based in the UK*. Please take note of the relevant category sections before entering.
*Please see International Charity category criteria for exceptions
A completed entry will include:
1. Entry form
A completed entry form with full contact details.
2. 100 word company profile
A profile of the company/person you are nominating. The profile should be no more than 100 words and may be used publicly in marketing material.
3. 100 Word Summary
A summary of your entry. The summary should be no more than 100 words.
4. 1000 word submission
Please explain in 1,000 words or less why you think your organisation/this person deserves to win this award. Please detail how the organisation/this person has proved its excellence and (where relevant) its innovation, its commitment to the sector and its overall dedication. Please also check individual categories for criteria. (Word or PDF files only)
5. Company Logo
A company logo must accompany each submission. Please supply these as Illustrator eps (vector-based) or jpeg/tif files, at least 300 dpi.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Charities can enter more than one category.
• The awards are free to enter and open to any UK-based registered charity, or international charity with registered UK offices (and commercial organisations in relevant categories)
• Charities are encouraged to nominate themselves.
• The award winners will be chosen by an extensive panel of INDEPENDENT expert judges, using a fair and transparent judging process.
• Award entries must be kept to a maximum of 1000 words. Entries that exceed this word limit will be disqualified.
• Additional material will not be accepted.
• Judges may not participate in those categories where there are conflicts of interest.
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.
Best of luck with your entries and we look forward to seeing you at the event on 4 October 2017 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London, which we are sure, will be a night to remember. To book a table, please click here.