Back to results
London, Head office
Full Time, permanent (consideration given to part-time role) 35 hours per week
The Springboard Charity helps young people achieve their potential, relieves unemployment for people of all ages and alleviates poverty by supporting people into employment within Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism. Its trading subsidiary, Springboard UK promotes careers in the industry, attracts talent and providing services to its Business Partners.
The Finance & Resources Director and Company Secretary reports to the CEO and has primary responsibility for:
• The finance function and all financial matters relating to both the Charity and its trading subsidiary
• Contributing to the strategic development of the organisation – especially from a finance & resources standpoint
• All legal and fiduciary requirements
• Fulfilment of role of Company Secretary & Governance of the Charity and its trading subsidiary
• The HR and IT function of the organisation (currently outsourced)
• Data, Impact & Evaluation
• Other resources including premises, equipment, storage and stock control
Experience/qualifications and proven track record in following:
• Qualified accountant with strong post qualification experience
• The ability to prepare and manage the group entity and departmental annual budget with a combined turnover currently c£3.0M
• The ability to communicate well with people at all levels of seniority
• Proven experience of developing & implementing strategy & business plans
• A leader with the confidence and ability to take responsibility of the finance & resources division, giving clear direction and achieving excellent results
• A strategic thinker with a strong sense of vision and commercial instinct
Salary £70k to £80k per annum dependent upon experience, pension, 25 days’ annual leave and a great opportunity to develop your career in a growing Charity and make a difference to people’s lives.
Consideration given to part-time role, salary pro-rata.
Please send a CV and Cover letter detailing your skills and experience to email@example.com
by 20th June 2018.